If you already shop online with sites like Amazon, eBay and many more – you will get free money if you sign up with Rakuten. How is that possible you may ask?
Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates) is a website that gives you cash back every time you shop online.
How do you earn money for shopping?
Rakuten is partnered with the biggest brands to give you free money for shopping online.
Once you make a Rakuten account you just do your shopping like normal, but now you’ll get cheques or PayPal deposits as money back. Here is how it works:
- Make a free Rakuten account
- Search for your favourite stores like (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target, Nike, etc)
- Purchase your items, do your shopping like normal
- Start earning cash back for your purchases
- Receive money via PayPal or cheque every quarter
Rakuten has amazing partners like Amazon, Nike, Old Navy, Walmart, J. Crew, Groupon, Sephora, Target and many other huge-name brands.
You also get $10 for free when you make a $25 purchase. If you already shop online – it’s free money!
- Zero memberships or fees
- Get paid to shop online at popular stores
- Has good sites like Amazon, Walmart, Groupon, and many many more
- You can double your earnings by using Rakuten with a good cash back credit card
- It takes no extra time out of your day
- Get paid conveniently through PayPal or cheque
- Not all stores are featured on Rakuten
- Must spend money to earn cash back (best if you already buy stuff online)
- Not a real wealth builder
As you can see there are no real downsides. It is free money if you already use websites like Amazon, Target or shop online at popular stores.
How Does Rakuten Pay?Cash back rates can range from 3% to as high as 40%. Most of the time you won’t find 40% deals but you do see 3-10% cash back most of the time. These figures can really add up over time.And remember, this is money you’re spending anyways so it’s basically free money.
Is It Real?
Yes it is 100% real! In fact, there are 12 million members in the USA who have earned over $1 billion in cash back at their favorite stores.
There are no membership fees, and no catches.
Rakuten is able to do this because they are partners with these large companies. The companies give Rakuten a commission for every sale and then Rakuten shares that commission with you. It’s actually a genius business model.
How to Get Started
Who doesn’t take free money? Make a free Rakuten account then shop at your regular stores like normal. Don’t forget you will get $10 for free when make a $25 purchase!
Rakuten is a way to earn money back with absolutely no effort. If you shop online already imagine getting a 3%-40% discount on everything you buy, no strings attached.